This market study survey intends to serve as a generosity index. It will provide generosity statistics and insights on how Swiss grant-making foundations can help “international fundraising efforts”.
Most Nonprofit-Organizations operating abroad would ask the same questions:
- How do Swiss grant-making foundations operate on the international level with Nonprofit-Organizations?
- What are the opportunities for Nonprofits to request funds from the Swiss grant-making foundations?
- What is the range of generosity in volume, that the Swiss grant-making foundations are willing to reach in terms of funding Nonprofit-Organizations operating abroad?
- Do Swiss grant-making foundations fund Nonprofit-Organizations directly or through third parties?
- What are the aims that Swiss grant-making foundations pursue in supporting Nonprofit-Organizations operating abroad?
This initiative will provide insights and better comprehension on how Swiss grant-making foundations can help “international fundraising efforts” to Nonprofit Organizations operating abroad and with their projects.
The scope of this generosity index is to “get the ball rolling” on:
- Introducing the subject of “Swiss Generosity Abroad” and, in so doing, encouraging Swiss grant-making foundations to share best practices with the Nonprofit-Organizations.
- Making philanthropic work more efficient, transparent and enhancing a dialogue between Swiss grant-making foundations and Nonprofit-Organizations. Our next step should be to produce a second edition; expanding our questionnaire, the number of participants (in particular French speaking ) and provide more accurate data.
Our services for project owners abroad
Are you interested in getting access to the Swiss foundation market? Do you need help matching with the right grant-making foundations? Then reach out to our team.